I am posting this directed at couples or a professional that needs a home office! The rental space has a level of privacy from the rest of the house.
I recently bought this house and have been hard at work giving the place a lil flavor. Don’t let the rather drab exterior dissuade you, inside is turning into a cozy-funky-forest ready to host game nights and dinner parties. There’s still a few pieces of furniture I am looking for, but those will come soon.
This listing is for 2 rooms and 1 full bathroom in a 3 bed 2.5 bathroom house in North Hollywood.
Where: North Hollywood (Vineland ave & Kittridge St)
What: 2 Rooms in a HOUSE (+ private bathroom)
Both rooms are 11’2″ x 9’10”
Here are some perks:
– In-unit washer and dryer.
– Attached garage has two spots, so you get 1! Street parking is unlimited.
– Wifi and ethernet ports in both rooms.
– There are two living rooms, so plenty of common space!
– You’ll be living with two adorable but sassy cats; I really want a third…
– We don’t share a wall – but the two rental rooms do.
– No backyard, but there is a cute front area with fake grass.
– Board games, D&D, dinner parties, and the like will be had.
You’re welcome to join!
– LGBTQIA+ space, all are welcomed.
Hi, I’m Dune (he/him). I love shooting archery, playing board games, TTRPGs, and spoiling my cats. I work too much, but am trying to change that. I am not a big partier, but love hosting smaller gatherings. Similar interests are a bonus. I believe in asking why and how continuously to get at the heart of the matter, and generally being curious. I work in Burbank and remotely at night more than I should. I am 30 years old, queer, and washing dishes is weirdly calming for me. How about you?