I’m subletting my entire home for October + November (dates flexible) Open to just October as well. It’s half of a ground level duplex, 2 bed/1 bath, dishwasher, laundry room, easy street parking. No pets.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment:
☀️ 1700 SQFT
• Big, bright, classic-Californian style apartment with a 3 year old well behaved pup and roommate.
• Located in Fairfax with friendly neighbors, walkable neighborhood, incredibly kind and understanding landlord.
• Large TV / couch / chairs in living room with fireplace (not working)
• Furnished dining room with large dining table
• Outdoor patio
• Newly refurbished kitchen with ceiling high cabinets and new appliances (dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, etc.)
• Tons of natural light
• Central heat & AC
• In-unit washer & dryer.
What You’d Get:
• Private, unfurnished space ~900 sqft
• Large bedroom & full wall closet
• En-suite half bathroom
Who Am I?
• Fun, kind, outgoing Pisces (libra rising) female with a 3 year old well trained lab mix from the midwest. I’ve been in LA for the past year after living in St. Louis and New York City
• Ideally looking for someone who can be a friend and feel comfortable sharing space and time with in and out of the apartment. I’ve always had incredible roommates who have become life long friends and I look forward to another!
• Work in office 2 – 3x per week
• Have lots of friends in LA that I like to entertain every so often with a good family dinner
• Clean but maximalist with a vintage decor vibe. I like common areas to be neat but not at all obsessive (it’s hard to be with a dog)
• $1900 per month plus utilities split evenly
• No deposit!
*I reserve the right to evaluate month to month, if needed, as my name is on the lease.
🏠 The Apartment:
• Two formerly separate apartments were merged into one incredibly large living space (~3k sqft).
• Walk score is 93 with Sawtelle/Japantown restaurants, shopping, UCLA, and the metro E line within walking distance.
• Centrally located, the 10 and 405 freeways within a mile.
💫 Common Spaces:
• Home theater (giant 10×12′ wall projector) / fitness room.
• Weight station
• Living/dining room w/ fireplace.
• Large TV w/ Sonos surround
• Playstation 5
• Filled with natural light.
• Two outdoor patios.
• Central heat & AC.
• In-unit washer & dryer.
Kitchen w/ new dishwashing machine.
🌟 Your Space:
• Private, unfurnished space ~900 sqft
• Large bedroom & full wall closet
• En-suite bathroom
• Office / lounge
• Large windows with privacy film
• 1 tandem parking spot.
• Move in between: 8/28-9/1
✨ Roommates & Vibe:
• Healthy lifestyle, biohacking, fitness, meditation, live and let live ethos.
• Roommates: 1 female ENTP (academic/science & entertainment), 1 male INFJ (tech entrepreneur), & 1 short hair cat (litter free, well behaved)
• Good work ethic, balanced socially with light entertaining quarterly.
• Good vibes; supportive while also respecting space/privacy.
• Clean & tidy, but not obsessive; shoes off, no tobacco.
• Open to temporary or long-term situation.
• $2300 per month plus ~$50 utilities (internet, power, & gas split evenly) & deposit.
Clean, conscious, light, bright, kitchen, friendly, on the west side or by silver lake/echo park
📣Seeking temporary roommate!📣
This is a temporary stay! Only September 1st- October 31st perhaps an extra week
My boyfriend and I are going on the road Sept and October! We are seeking ONE kind, respectful and quiet person to sublet our furnished bedroom in a wonderful house in Westchester LA
(10 min from LAX, 20 from Venice beach)
The house would be shared with one sweet quiet male roommate in his late 20s and our other roommate lives in Vegas and stays in the house MAYBE two days out of the month
Super cute neighborhood, safe, quiet, tons of parking with no street signs
Cute backyard, two living rooms, one bathroom shared, bright kitchen.
One sweet kitty lives here so no pets unfortunately
If you know anyone looking for a temporary stay let us know! Rent is $1550 including utilities, fast Wi-Fi, and streaming services
Please no parties
This studio with separate kitchen and bathroom sits just outside the streets of popular west hollywood. Easy walk to Trader Joes, coffee and many places to eat, including those on Santa monica blvd AND the sunset strip. A bed and comfortable couch, with tv. Small kitchen with fridge and oven/stove for cooking. Bathroom with tub/shower.
The studio is in an apartment building that is pretty quiet. There is a pool and hot tub in the middle courtyard and the laundry room available for your use during certain hours. It’s a small space, so not really for bringing friends or guests. This is really for someone looking for a space to sleep and hangout when they are not out and about enjoying the area. The pool and hot tub are for your use only, not for parties or outside guests. This is to keep it quiet for surrounding tenants. There is a window A/C that keeps it pretty cool all day and night.
Looking for someone who wants to stay for the month of September only. Friendly neighbors and parking pass will be included to make parking nearby simple and easy.
Opportunity to live in a classic Venice Beach bungalow, situated just a 2min walk to the beach and the historic Venice Canals, and a 5min walk to all the amenities of Abbot Kinney. There’s also a variety of excellent restaurants and shops to be found nearby on both Washington, and Main Street Santa Monica.
The bungalow features a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (with clawfoot bath), a good sized kitchen, dining area, living area and small outdoor yard for storing surfboards/ bikes etc.
TV and high speed internet and access to all Streaming platforms with your own login. Washer/Dryer in the house, as well as a dishwasher.
The space is ideal for working from home, with everything so walkable. Previous guests have commented on how relaxing, simple and meditative the space is, and quiet at night for sleeping. The neighbors are all friendly and take care of each other.
This is a fully furnished bungalow for those working or staying in the city and want a home rather than a hotel stay. If you like to party this may not be the right spot for you. Looking for considerate, self sufficient guest who enjoys their privacy.
Best for single traveler or couple.
🔥 SUBLET MY AMAZING BEACH PAD IN LA AUG 9 – AUG 20! 🔥
🏖️ I live steps from the sand, with a whitewater view of the ocean right at the Venice/Santa Monica border. There is nothing like waking up to a view of the water in the background and the hummingbirds in the foreground. 🏖️
Full kitchen, lots of sunlight, bath tub, queen bed, Sonos, internet, power, water included. Walk everywhere! Blue Bottle, Cafe Gratitude, Whole Foods, and Abbott Kinney all very close.
One person only. I am open to renting for a shorter time as long as you come by the 11th to get the key.
“OMG – If you are thinking that this is a total dream – and a stay-cation escape from LA IN LA – you are exactly right! It’s rather unbelievable… ☀️ 🌚 🌊 🏝️ 😎 It’s. A. Dream.”
Hi potential roommates and friends! I have a room available for move in immediately in Mar Vista. It’s a great location, walking to distance to lots of coffee shops and stores and just a couple miles to the beach in Venice. The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bedroom would not be furnished, but the rest of the apartment is somewhat furnished — I only moved in a couple months ago so the furnishing is still pretty minimal, and I am open to designing and decorating with you to make us both feel at home! There is a full size fridge, oven, microwave, gas stove, and dishwasher. There are laundry machines available in the building on our floor. There is a small balcony that gets a lot of sun, with trees right outside. The apartment is generally very quiet and peaceful feeling, and it is designed such that we enter the apartment from the outside, so it doesn’t feel like an enclosed building which is really nice. There is also a nice large outdoor courtyard area downstairs with a gazebo and lounge chairs.
I am living in the other bedroom and I am looking for a non-male identifying person who is kind, communicative and respectful. My hope is for our home to be a peaceful and safe environment for both of us, where we can each have our space and privacy, and hang out together sometimes as well. I work in mental health and work afternoons and nights 5 days a week, so I do spend a lot of time out of the house. But I like to feel that my home is like a comforting safe haven to come back to. Some of my favorite things to do — dancing, spending time in nature, hiking, playing music, going to concerts…
If this feels like a good fit then please reach out! I’m looking forward to meeting you 🙂
The website is not cooperating at the moment and it won’t let me upload the photos so message me and I’ll be happy to send you the photos!!
OFFERED: A private bedroom in our amazing sunny Silverlake townhouse.
Available September 1.
We are looking for individuals excited about cooperative living and who enjoy crafting a beautiful & inviting home.
There are 4 creative folks who you’d get to live with, all 30 something professionals, respectful of each others’ personal space and work schedules, but we want to participate more as a house, gathering for game nights, impromptu dance parties & backyard dinner parties on occasions. We are a respectful household that values connection, communication, creation, tidiness, and clean up after ourselves.
ABOUT THE HOUSE!
We are one side of a large 3 story duplex. Our other 5 neighbors are similarly aged and very friendly. There is an onsite, coin-op washer/dryer as well as a wonderful sunny common backyard/deck and an abundant lemon tree. With this many people it honestly never feels crowded at all due to the size of the house! Good street/driveway parking also.
AMAZING location in the heart of Silverlake, steps from Sunset junction (sweet coffee shops/great food/main bus routes). Awesome skyline views, backyard, & incredible sunrises/sunsets! This is a great place to have your own space and also a communal experience.
The room has it’s own balcony, mirror closet, central AC, and you’ll be sharing the bathroom with one other housemate. We are super clean so you must be someone who is clean & hygienic also, and willing to contribute to frequent cleaning.
-Good vibes/happy/social/respectful/takes pride in the space called home
-Preferably veg/pescatarian (no meat cooking in the home)
-Non cig smoker (420 welcome)
-No pets (sorry, hard landlord rule)
-Organized with your bills (i.e. employed/self employed)
-bonus if you vibe with Qveen Herby
The rent for this room is $1250 per month + $4 security camera fee, excluding bills which include DWP & internet (usually around $60/bi-monthly)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED…
Please share a social media handle and send us a blurb about yourself. Age, gender, what you do for fun, what you do for work, what are you hoping to find in a home, and how do you envision living with others? If you seem like a good match we’ll reach out to set up a showing.
Looking forward to hearing from you! 😊
-Amanda, Flynn, Christine, Tom.